Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Lush Life

 ***UPDATE 12/07/09***
I'd like to officially state that I LOVE this antiperspirant/deodorant. It actually works better than any other product I've ever used. Every time I put it on, I think I smell a bit like nature, but after a few minutes, it's hardly noticeable. I would definitely recommend this PLASTIC FREE product to all. (And hey, if the scent bothers you, you can always cover it up with perfume!)

During my Seattle trip, I went shopping at Lush - one of my new favorite stores. Lush sells fresh, handmade cosmetics that are mostly in bar form and plastic free! The products seem a little pricey at first, but when you consider the fact that they last for a long time, the cost per use ratio works out really well.

Before making my final purchase, I asked tons of questions, and I found the staff at Lush to be very knowledgeable about their products. They are even willing to give you samples and do in store demonstrations!
 
So what did I buy? The Aromaco Deodorant. Out of the whole Lush deoderant line, this is the only one that is an antiperspirant as well. It features witch hazel, which helps absorb sweat and eliminate bacteria associated with bodily odor.

I'd heard stories about other similar types of deodorant where the product either didn't work or only worked for a couple of hours before the person was sweaty and stinky. But this one actually works...even better than my regular deodorant! I'm a believer and I can't wait to buy more Lush products in the future! :)

Do you live the Lush life? If so, what are your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment