Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3...2...1....BLASTOFF!

I'm on a mission...a mission to earn extra cash, and I think I just found the perfect rocketship. A co-worker  recently told me about Blastoff, a new online cash-saving opportunity (or shopportunity, if you will) that just launched on the Web.


Blastoff is a Web site that allows you to save money by shopping online.  Sure, there are other sites out there just like this, but they typically offer a poor selection of retailers to choose from. With Blastoff, hundreds of the nation's most popular retailers, such as Zappos.com, Kohl's, Target, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and even Southwest Airlines, have signed on to reward its customers for shopping online by giving them anywhere up to 20% cash back. (Click here for a complete list of stores.)

To take advantage of this awesome shopportunity, all you have to do is sign up for a free Blastoff site and start shopping! Also, when you invite friends to sign up for the site, you'll receive cash back on their purchases as well. How can you beat that?

I signed up recently and can't wait to start reaping the benefits! Check out my website for more information about Blastoff and sign up for your very own free Blastoff site.


Wish me luck! I hope one of these days I'll be debt free and be able to say "Mission Completion!" (Sorry, I couldn't resist the references to Disney's Little Einsteins.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment